Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplic in EWM

parsa_trivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

During outbound process in EWM, my completed EWM delivery gets stuck in SMQ1 with error "The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplic". I performed following checks and found all the ok. Please help me with your insights.

- Checked the Master data Products, Business Partners,are CIFed properly. Yes they are done properly.

- Checked if inbound is stuck in same way. But its not.

- Checked if there is any enhancement stopping in ECC. There is some enhancement in Document_save in ECC outbound delivery which I got it commented. Still the problem is same.

Please suggest what could be the root cause.

Thanks

Trivedi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

parsa_trivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Still this error is Open. I found that this is due to Batch management level differect in ERP and EWM. (ERP has class type 022 and EWM supports class type 023). Can anybody suggest if SAP EWM is really addressing to support class type 022 in next version.

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check run time errors. If it exists, check it where it got terminated. Find the table and check for number ranges.

parsa_trivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rushikesh,

I checked all Number ranges (O/D in EWM and ECC, HU and Batches). All are ok. I tried taking help of ABAPer to see if any Run time errors occuring but no use.

Regards,

Trivedi