Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender AXIS REST adapter

Antonio_C10IT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing a problem with a Sender AXIS adapter, REST mode. My system details are SAP PI 7.31 SP14 JAVA only stack.

We have a customer that is sending us messages with Content-Type: "text/xml;" missing the "charset=utf-8".

Also we have one field with URL's with special characters without [CDATA] in the field.

Configuration of the AXIS Sender Channel.

The problem is that before we can execute a custom AXIS handler, we develop to solve this problem, the AXIS adapter trigger an error.

Do any of you know how to change the charset and payload in another way or make less restricted the AXIS adapter?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoonio,

The SOAP-AXIS adapter is not installed by defect, you have to install the libraries manually. You can test if the libraries are installed with this URL http://PI_HOST:PI_PORT/XIAxisAdapter/MessageServlet

On the other hand, have you tried Michal's blog configuration ?

Finally, the best way to work with REST services is to install the new REST adapter pointed by Eng.

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio

I know this doesn't answer your question directly, but any reason why you are using the Axis adapter for REST instead of the new REST adapter which is available for your SP.

Is the sender adapter on polling mode or listening mode?

Rgds

Eng Swee