Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Module Path & Component Conatiner

former_member269453
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all..

I have gone through the both sites(ondemand SDK ). but still i am finding it difficult to grasp the concept of register module path and

component container.

can any one explain me with an example.

Documentation/AdvancedTopics/ModularizationConcept – SAPUI5 Wiki (TIP CORE User Interface)

SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

Regards/

Dipankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

scott_stefanich
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dipankar,

The modularization documentation you provided are excellent resources, yet as is often the case, perhaps more useful after the fact

Additionally, you may (or may not) find Eloquent JavaScript: Modules to be more general but helpful overview of modularization.

For specific examples, have you built the Best Practices Application, paying specific attention to resources and modules? As examples, the Step 1: Index describes resource roots. Step 3: Navigation and Routing describes how custom routing is performed by declaring and requiring a module.

Regards,

Scott

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member269453
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Scott. thanks for your reply....

Can you /or any1 can explain me what is

" evt.getSource().getBindingContext(); "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will help in fetching the data object which is bound to Table or a List or objectListItem etc, when the user presses it.

former_member269453
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all.. thanks for your reply..

could any1 can explain me

[this is the step 1 from sdk site]

data-sap-ui-resourceroots='{

"sap.ui.demo.tdg": "./"

}'>

out here sap.ui.demo.tdg is what? when i cam going to use it? only when i am using component container?

scott_stefanich
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Applications should have a unique namespace to specify resource paths and prevent conflicts with other applications, for example, when multiple apps are used within the SAP Fiori Launchpad.

A namespace is paired with a folder location in data-sap-ui-resourceroots. The property "sap.ui.demo.tdg" has a value of "./". In other words, the namespace "sap.ui.demo.tdg" has a folder location of "./" (the application's root folder).

The namespace is used throughout the application. For example, the Master controller is in the root folder > view folder. The Master controller's fully qualified identifier is "sap.ui.demo.tdg.view.Master"

sap.ui.core.mvc.Controller.extend("sap.ui.demo.tdg.view.Master", {

Hope this helps,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look into the below link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8022ac87-1f60-3110-5383-fa68a91d7...

hope this helps,

regards

Nagarjun