cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trigerring message from RWB - 500 Error during Sender Agreement Determination

0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we upgraded our PI 7.3.1 dual stack System from service pack 7 to service pack 14.

I am trying to post a IDOC message to PI intergration engine from RWB but I am getting an error message as "500 Error during Sender Agreement Determination".

The IDOC was configured for both classical scenario as well as for ICO.

however, I was successfully able to trigger message and test the same classical scenario interface before upgrade.

Kindly help me in figuring out the reason for the error here.

Regards,

Arshath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> The IDOC was configured for both classical scenario as well as for ICO.

Can you please explain a bit more on this? How can you create a classical and ICo for the same interface? How does this interface works at runtime?

If you need to send to multiple system, then you add them in receiver determination.

If it is an ICo then you can send a test message from pimon -> send test message to ICo.

1964909 - Send Test Message to AE and IE

0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

There are two scenarios exists in the PI System for this interface.

A classical scenario was configured with several set of receivers and other Integrated configuration scenario with different set of receivers.

This interface works based on the port selection at ECC while triggering the IDOC.

I could perform end to end testing for both the interfaces but when I try to trigger message for classical scenario from RWB, I getting an error as " No suitable sender agreement found".

Further, I was able to successfully trigger the message for this interface before upgrade(on PI 7.3.1 SP07) but now I am facing this issue.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i understand correctly for the same sender system/interface/namespace combination, you have one classical scenario and then a ICo object? Not sure if that would work.

However can you also check whether the cache content is updated without any issues? Do a full cache refresh and see.

And for the classical scenario, are you sending the message from RWB -> IE or AE?

0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

It was configured with same sender system, interface and namespace combination.

since in classical scenario, we won't define sender Agreement for IDoc, it allowed for creating ICO with same combination.

Both the scenarios are working fine when tested end to end.

In runtime workbench, I tried to trigger message to IE for classical scenario and it is prompting error.

Thanks

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't keep Classical as well as ICO objects for the combination of same Sender Business System, Sender Interface and Receiver Business System. Delete any of them. If you delete ICO, delete Sender Agreement as well. If you remove Classical, keep Sender Agreement.

Its going to be a conflict at Run time.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The error was resolved.

At RWB, I provided '*' for the receiver component and triggered the message and the message is successfully sent and the classical scenario got executed.

Thanks

Arshath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If you are using a business service in the sender side try to use a business system.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

We are using Business system only with adapter specific attributes configured.

Regards

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arshath,

You don't need Sender Agreement if you are still using Classical Configuration (IDoc over ALE).

It would be required when using IDoc_AAE (Java) adapter for ICO with TCP/IP based connection. Remove Sender Agreement and check.

Regards,

Nabendu.

0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

There was no sender agreement created for the idoc in classical scenario.

But I am getting a error while triggering message from RWB.