cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivate ccms alerts from solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have decomissioned some systems. But still we are getting ccms alerts mail for the decomissioned systems.

Can you please step by step method , how to deactivate the ccms alerts mail and also ccms alerts for those decomissioned systems from

Solution manager.

Kindly help.

Thanks!

Regards,

Gayu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gayathri,

Try with Pauses for the selected systems , let me know if any issues.

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri,

Run Rz21

Go to Technical infrastructure -> Availability Monitoring

select your system and click on Pauses

Let me know if any issues

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks Rahul !

If we click "Pauses" for the selected System, Hope we will not get any CCMS mail alert for that Decomissioned system from Solman???

Thanks!

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri / Siddhesh,

If you want particular system we can Delete the Assignment

RZ21 -> Technical infrastructure -> Configure Central System -> Assign Central Autoreaction -> Delete the Assignment

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri,

For Deactive

RZ21 -> Technical infrastructure -> Configure Central System ->Deactivate Central System Dispatching

For Stop Background Job

RZ21 -> Technical infrastructure -> Local Method Execuation  ->Deactivate Backgroud Dispatching

Regards,

V Srinivasan

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasan,

She has decommissioned 'some' systems not all systems, the steps you have suggested will deactivate all monitoring.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are getting  CCMS Alert mail for the decomissioned Systems.

Can you please tel how i should deactivate mail notification for CCMS Alerts for decomissioned systems.

please advice

Thanks !

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gayathri,

You need to remove / disable agents for those satellite systems from the OS level on the remote system.

Also, additionally you need to remove/disable them from RZ21->Topology->Agents for Remote System-> Display Overview

I have access to a much older version of Solman, but the newer one should be similar.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tel how to remove /disable agents for those satellite systems from the OS level on the remote system.

In RZ21->Topology->Agents for Remote System-> Display Overview, there is no option for remove or disable

version of solman we are using Solution manager 7.1

please assist.

Thanks !

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gayathri,

You should first try and search on help.sap.com, its well documented how to activate or deactivate monitoring.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp13/helpdata/en/58/f31c54f807f47de10000000a174cb4/content.htm?fram...

I would like to encourage you to search for any other topics on help.sap.com first.

Regards,

Siddhesh