cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visualize Dashboards with GRC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using GRC 10.1 and to display the dashboards, there is a Java plug-in error. How can I know if the Java is activated and the correct version I should use?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

May be your basis team can give you more details on Java plug-in versions

but i have some information on plug-ins might be useful

GRC Plugin 10.0 can be used with GRC 10.1 systems and GRC Plugin 10.1 can be used with GRC 10.0 systems:

Backward Compatibility for Access Control 10.0: The backward compatibility of GRCFND_A V1000 for Access Controls starts with Support Pack 10. Until SP10, both GRCFND_A and plug-in add-ons GRCPINW & GRCPIERP needed to be on the same level. However, from SP10 onwards, this is not required, which means that the add-on GRCFND_A on GRC system can be upgraded without the need to upgrade the plug-in add-on to the same level, provided the plug-in is at a minimum SP level of SP10. In other words, once the plug-in is on SP10, the GRC add-on GRCFND_A can be upgraded to SP11 or higher without upgrading the plug-in.

Please note the following points before upgrade to the AC 10.1 Plug-Ins:

- Recommendation is to upgrade both front-end (GRCFND_A) and back-end plug-in (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP) components to AC 10.1 which also contains the AC 5.3 RTA.

- During the time of transition, you can still connect to AC 10.1 Plug-in (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP) from AC 10.0 front-end.

- Also, you can connect to AC 10.0 Plug-in (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP) from AC 10.1 front-end as long as support pack of AC 10.0 plug-in is SP10 and above. However, some new AC 10.1 functionalities, such as Organization Rule Wizard, Custom User group creation, and EAM DB log collection, will not work.

1590030 GRC10 Plug-in & 5.3 VIRSA Plug-in (RTA) Co-Existence

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thanks for your message. My question is about the Java and Flash components of my computer. Which is the version I should have to make it work?

Thanks,

Kind regards,