Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in TDS calculation in AP Invoice through DTW

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is like this:

I select Service Type AP Invoice, and enter Rs. 308990 in LineTotal, and select WT Liable as Yes.

In WT Table, we manually change the Taxable Amt to 275000, so that TDS @ 10% comes to 27500.

This works fine from the SAP application.

But when I try to upload a similar invoice using DTW, it calculates the TDS amount on 11236, instead of 10000.

Screenshot1: My Excel file for DTW

In the above screenshot,

I am using the first file for Documents, 2nd file for Document_Lines, 3rd file for WithholdingTaxData. It gets upload but TDS does not match.

I also tried using the 3rd file for WithholdingTaxLines, instead of WithholdingTaxData. But then it does not upload only. It gives Internal Error.

Screenshot 2: Manual Entry in SAP Business One client application

Screenshot 3: AP Invoice uploaded through DTW:

What is the solution?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

As you are uploading Ap Invoices from DTW templates please consider only the WTax code in the WTax Data Template don't fill the amount section SAP System will automatically take %age calculation from that WTax code and add the amount in the AP invoice. Try this may work

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What is the threshold limit you have set up for Code PRO1

Did you enter manual invoice first and then DTW?

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set the threshold limit to 0.00. So it should not make any difference.

Anyway, I first entered manual, then uploaded through DTW, again re-checked by entering manually, again re-uploaded through DTW ... still same issue.

The DTW template seems to be ignoring the TaxableAmount column, which I am manually modifying in the template.

This issue is a little urgent, as we have to upload several AP invoices with the same scenario.

Thanks.

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In my question, the line:

"But when I try to upload a similar invoice using DTW, it calculates the TDS amount on 11236, instead of 10000."

should be:

"But when I try to upload a similar invoice using DTW, it calculates the TDS amount on 308990, instead of 275000."

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is the difference between the WithholdingTaxData and the WithholdingTaxLines templates?

Both the templates are identical.

If I use WithholdingTaxData, it gets uploaded but TDS calculation is wrong.

If I use only WithholdingTaxLines, I get internal error.

If I try to use both WithholdingTaxData and WithholdingTaxLines, again I get internal error.

Can you try out in your database with the same data I have shown in the DTW screenshot?

Thanks.