Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Cost Component Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I feeling very strange to say this:

I had created Cost Component Structure. It has assigned automatically to PPC1 Costing Variant in OKKN. Because In OKTZ Assignment done at level of all company codes, Plants and Costing Variant Fields by masked with ++++.

This is standard behavior. But when I tried to assign my new CC Struc to new costing variant,

System getting this error message: "choose costing variant not for std cost est or mask costing variant."

Please help me

Regards,

Balaji Rao Bhonsle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

The costing variant you entered is reserved for the standard cost estimate.

The standard cost estimate is always assigned to a cost component structure using masked entries for the plant and costing variant. All other costing variants can be assigned specifically.

Within a company code, standard cost estimates are saved under a single cost component structure. The cost component structure is found in the system under a masked plant and a masked costing variant.

Cost estimates other than standard cost estimates can be saved within the invididual plants under different cost component structures. In this case, costing variants that are not for the standard cost estimate can be entered and assigned to a specific cost component structure.

Enter a costing variant that is not for the standard cost estimate, or mask your entry for the costing variant. If you mask your entry for the costing variant, you must also mask your entry for the plant.

regards,

Jack.