Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization problems with WorkManager

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have implemented Work Manager 6.2 and I'm receiving the following errors.

- When receiving a work order, Start Work Order button is disabled.

- I can start operations, but after completing the operation, if I sync, I have this error: "com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: CreateConfirmationSteplet - You have no authorization for Transaction"

- When creating a Work Order, "Main Work Center" and "Work Center Plant" dropbox is disabled, and after sync a new order, the message "No authorization for planning plant XXX" is received.

Just in case, the users have their personeel numbers and orders are assigned to that personnel numbers, and VAP parameter is configured too.

In addition of this, on SAP GUI, that user can create orders normally and the list of "Main Work Center" and "Work Center Plant" is displayed normally.

You know if additional authorizations are required or it's a different problem?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

I really do not remember the table name, but the solution was maintain a table that links Work Center Plant and Planning plant.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if user has all the authorization required. From standard 6.2 documentation:

Mandatory - User must have authorization for S_RFC and P_PERNR in order to run the application

(see details below)

S_RFC Object:

The following rights are needed for the S_RFC object:

Activity: Execute

Name of RFC:

• RFC1

• SDIFRUNTIME

• SYST

• SG00

• SRFC

• SYSU

• /SYCLO/*

• /SMERP/*

• /SMFND/*

• /SMISU/*

Type of RFC Object: Function Group

P_PERNR Authorization Object:

The following rights are needed for the P_PERNR authorization object:

Authorization Level: R

Infotype:

Interpretation of assigned personnel number: *

Subtype: ‘’

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marçal.

Yes, I have that authorizations. At least I have requested that authorizations and after this problems I told the admin to re check, and should be ok.

Regards.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you can also check transaction SU53 to see the missing authorizations causing the problem

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, SU53 is empty, but I still can't get the Main Work Center.

If I do the same with the same user on SAP ERP, it works ok.

, , you have any idea?

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

Start work order button was disabled just because there was another order started and it was not in the list of orders in the device.

The problem I'm still facing is:

When creating a Work Order, "Main Work Center" and "Work Center Plant" dropbox is disabled, and after sync a new order, I receive the error:

com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.console##anonymous#Agentry sapwm Worker Thread###Exception: 20 (Agentry3), Java Business Logic Error (com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: WorkOrderPostSteplet - Enter work center), Error  during processing of BAPI methods |

I can't enter the work center because the dropdown is disabled.

Regards.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, then this is not an authorization issue.

At first sight the problem is that you are not fetching the Work Centers. Probably your user doesn't have all the parameters set (plant and maintenance planning plant) or some filter in configuration panel for MDO SWM62_WORKCENTER must be changes.

You can test calling the FM /SMERP/PM_CTWORKCENTER_GET in SE37. Remember you have to fill user guid in the IS_BAPI_INPUT structure.

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked on ATE and the WorkCenter ComplexTable is coming, but the dropdown is disabled.

I will try your suggestion.

Thanks.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the complex table is full in the ATE, then check how the complex table index is used in the complextTable Agentry field.

In the Agentry project you can see that to select a Work Center, first you must select a Work Center Plant. Maybe you don't have work centers for the available plants?

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked plants Copmlex Table and it's full too, but is disabled too when creating a Work Order.

The stange thing is that when i click next and I get the operation screen, both Main Work Center and Plant are enabled.

Regards.