cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to sap fico

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont know how to start i found some resource but it is confused me more

i want self study course and sap fico server that i can practice what will i learn,thanks in advance for any more gonna guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member204995
Participant
0 Kudos

Not a good idea to start with the words

" Confused me more ",     better,  " Need more details "

Let's Start from step one

How and where did you search and what did you find out so far ?

What is your current occupation ?

What is your experience with accounting and ERP systems in general ?

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Samy,

Am a learner myself.  Initially reality would be confusing.  If you wish to be realistic about

the subject I think Mr. Ravi Sankar Venna's post titled, "How to transform yourself from a

fresher to an expert SAP Consultant', would be very helpful.  What I liked in the post is his

candid admission that despite so many hours of hard work a consultant would be still not knowing

from where to start off the project once the assignment has been awarded.

The first step in this million mile journey would be to find a mentor who would be willing to accept your presence and teach as well.  That is the key to become a successful consultant.  Access to servers and books will always be there for a price.  Wish you success in your endeavour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

No confusion here, I hope you have already decided that you want to learn sap fico.

You have not mentioned what is your educational background and experince. However you can buy sap financials and controlling books or e-learning courses or materials from internet for your theoritical learning. Regarding sap access, you can check in the market there are options available wherein for some fee you might get to access sap for particular duration.But you have to find that yourself or anybody you know.

This forum is basically to help or guide people with their actual questions regarding their learning the subject or module or functionality however may not be regarding access to SAP.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish