cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate/disable auto TO print-out for Storage bins and storage type in WH?

0 Kudos

Is there a way to deactivate auto printing of TO for some storage bins ? If yes then can you please tell me step by step configuration?

If no then how can we deactivate auto TO printing for the Storage type ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manu,

In standard SAP transfer orders are generated with output type WMTA

OMLV transaction where you can set up print specificayion for WH and storage Bin.

Please refer SAP help document,

Automatic Creation of Transfer Orders for Outbound Delivery - Warehouse Management Guide - SAP Libra...

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Brahmankar,
Lets say i want to deactivate printing of TOs for Stroage bin ABC1 to ABC4 of storage type XXX. How can i do this? I am under an impression that printing can be controlled at St. Type level, but cannot be done at bin level.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manu,

As I know it works entirely at storage type level, not storage bin level in WM. This is standard SAP default behavior.

It is standard behaviour that printing settings in the warehouse are generally based on storage types and movement types

Please check the user exits for transfer parameters.

in RLVSDR40 -> MWMD0001   :  EXIT_RLVSDR40_001

Print transfer orders (TOs)

Check user exits MWMD0001 or MWMD0002, a detailed documentation via Transaction SMOD.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Mr R.Brahmankar,

Thanks allot for your reply, yes i agree with you. I think it can be controlled using user exit, but i am not really sure how.  and in system no document are available for both MWMD0001 or MWMD0002.

Would appreciate if you can explain how to work with user exit.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manu,

Please consult your technical person, He can guide you in better way.

Go to SMOD and read the documentation,

Two user exits are available for the printing of transfer orders:
1. in RLVSDR40 -> MWMD0001 : EXIT_RLVSDR40_001
  Print transfer orders (TOs)
2. in RLKOMM40 -> MWMD0002 : EXIT_RLKOMM40_001
  Print TOs using the multiple processing task

Both user exits allow you to control the process of printing transfer orders. The two user exits also have the same transfer parameters. If you want a modification to become effective in both print reports, you must activate both user exits and include the code you have written in a shared routine. This is possible since both user exit function modules are contained in the same function group.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)