cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue PPM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!,

I am working with PPM 5.0, and I am looking for create different roles to use it. One of them need to create, modify all elements inside the project, but is necessary that the “Delete” button remain disable.

In the role that I created, I added the authorization object “ACO_SUPER” with following:

• Activity: Admin, read, write
  • Objects: DPO (Project); DPT (Model Project)

When I enter in the project I have to manage all functions (because I have ADMIN activity) but, I need to disable the “Delete” button, you can see that with this image:

Anybody can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ACO_SUPER will give a full object authorization. Look at project type specific authorizations (such as CPRO_PTYPE) or object specific and restrict "Delete" activity. In this case the users will get an error message whenever they attempt to delete an object.

Another option - hide the button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the reply. I understand you about the ACO_SUPER. I tried to use others authorization objects connected with projects but I did not get a solution. The objects that I used are following:

But none of them let me get that I’m looking for.

Is there another way to get a possible solution?

On the other hand, when you talked about “hide the button”, Are you referring about do some development / programming in SAP?

Thanks!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do I understand you correctly that CPRO_PTYPE and activity Delete = "none" still allows for the element to be deleted?

You can hide the button using floor plan manager or write code (e.g. if you want the button to appear for certain user groups).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguey,

The authorization Object “CPRO_PTYPE” have not possibility to set activity, sending you a screenshot about it:

And in the other objects that I have possibility to set Activity, I enable all options except "Delete", for example in authorization object “CPRO_CPT”, but I do not get solution. You can see screenshots of CPRO_CPT:

Do you know if exist another way to solve this problem?.

Thank you very much.

Regards.