cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCAdapterException:Sender Partner Number is not avaliable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is JMS -> PI/PO 7.4 Single Stack -> ECC(IDOC).

Getting the below error in the receiver Idoc communication channel while the message is processing.

using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Sender Partner Number is not available" class="urTxtStd urTxtColor" style="WHITE-SPACE: normal" ti="0" lsdata="{0:'Transmitting the message to endpoint using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Sender Partner Number is not available',8:true}" ct="TV" bMarkedAsFocussed="true" bResetTabIndex="true"Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Sender Partner Number is not available

The issue is solved with the work around solution to fix, We did quickly (Created DummyXXX in SLD with logical name XXXXXXXXXX and was used as a overwrite sender in ICO)

There are two sender and receiver IDOC communication channel in one Business System and specified the logical system in Adapter-Specific Identifiers

and getting the above error.

When created Dummy BS in SLD and used the logical name to overwrite sender, Can any one suggest the solution for this error.

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments and will be rewarded.

Thanks

G V Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

I have the same error. And it Work in Q and not in P. So I guess the issue is not my configuration.

Any way,  here is my setup, which should post a IDOC ORDERS5 to ERP

ICO

IDOC_AAE channel

ERP partner setup

SLD setup

0 Kudos

I suspect the header mapping to be the issue, but is not able to verify this. Where can I see the IDOC message after the header mapping step?

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank, Can you check the message payload in AM step?

0 Kudos

Hi Mark

In production where is does not work

But also in Q where it Works it the same Picture, I cannot see the header mappping having effect in this step

So guess it 's not the correct place to look

/Frank

0 Kudos

Hi

where is it supposed to be visible? I have look in both "AM" and "VO" step  for the Ok transfer i Q and the ICO header mapping is not visible.

But I found it in the IDOC adapter monitor for the transfer in Q, and here we can see that the header mapping was succesful executed 😉 

Unfortunately there is no entry for the message in P ;-(

/Frank

0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is solved.

The Business System entered in the header mapping was not transported to production.

The header mapping will lookup the Logical System in the "adapter specific identifiers" of the BS.

That is why in cannot find the LS partner name ;-(

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, the SNDPRN value was incorrect so we had to fix it. I've also changed the parameter in IDoc receiver channel to the Mandatory option for Control Record in Idoc XML.

Thanks again.

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G V Anil, I'm running into the same problem now. May I know if you have fixed this issue and how? Thanks, Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the problem is with the Header data in IDOC. Please check if the SNDPRN & RCVPRN is correct as per your Quality System.

These values will be client/system specific and might be hard coded in MM, that may be reason its working fine in DEV but in QA.

Not exactly sure, just a thought.

BR

Satheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you have set the control records mandatory in the IDoc reciever channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the late response, I  don't remember exactly what was the solution but will suggest few points can you check in your system.

Check the Adapter specific identifier is maintained for your IDOc receiver channel or not

Check the port name is which you maintained or not.

I guess this might be the correct, Sorry couldn't remember what exactly we did. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks

G V Anil

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

I guess, it is data issue. Please check the XML going out of SAP PO. Please check if some date field is have wrong date OR some-other field (around Partner Number) is having wrong value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hareesh,

Thanks for yor reply, my error is Sender Partner Number is not available not IDOC adapter exception.sender/receiver partner,port is incorrect.

Its sayind my sender partner Number is not available at all were to specify the Sender Partner Number. As I cross check all the configuration is working fine and running in Development but not in Quality system.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anill

Please check if you already look at the below SAP Note suggestions.

1653715 - Default sender port for Java IDOC Adapter receiver channels

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos