cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA OData Service Insert Array

0 Kudos

Hello,

Team, is there a way to send array of values to a "POST" method for HANA OData service? I, like everyone else, followed Thomas' youtube video (very Helpful. Thanks!) and was able to successfully insert 1 record into the database using the code shown in the attachment.

I was able to create a Batch entry and do multiple Post Methods as well. However, record comes separately to my "Create" procedure that I have mentioned in the OData Service. I tried to use the json format, shown in the attachment, to enter array values but I get an error "Serialized resource has a an missing value for a member".

Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hey Vasant,

i think, that this is not possible to send a array to a xsodata-service and insert all records.

But you can write a xsjs-service.

You can send (via POST) a JSON-Object (with one or more records) to the service and insert all records into a table.

A few days ago, i wrote a xsjs that gets json-data via POST method and inserts it into a table by using the hdb.procedure api.

0 Kudos

Thanks Simon. That is what I thought but wanted to make sure that array was not an option. I will try the xsjs service option.

Thanks!

Answers (0)