Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one typical problem in SAP

Due to space constraint in the current Plants (X and Y) we are planning to operate an extend Warehouse(WH) operated by us. The Scope of the warehouse is only receiving the part from supplier, GR making, Inspection and binning in respective places. Based on the plant demand (Qty)the parts will be moved to respective plant in Stock transfer invoice (STO).

The extend warehouse is registered as a first stage dealer since no Manufacturing is happening in that location.  Currently we are doing STO between plants (i.e.) from X to Y and Y to X. We don’t have any issue in ST invoice

But in the case of new WH, the parts will be received from supplier for e.g.: 1000 No's and the GRN is made @ WH and X requirement is 100 Nos. In that case we need to move the part from WH to ORG with a ST invoice of 100 Nos. But the excise availment is done for the 1000 No's at WH. Since the WH is considered as a first stage dealer I need a ST Invoice to be “dealer Invoice” i.e., ED(Excise Duty) will be transferred to the mother plant for the proportionate Qty of dispatch

Is there a provision in SAP to make a dealer invoicing for Stock transfer?

This dealer invoicing is available in S&D module. But is the same is available for Stock transfer of parts from Inbound side (i.e Parts from WH)

Regards,

Mahi

1 REPLY 1

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you configured the WH in CIN configuration as a Excisable depot?