Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Pricing structure

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have tried to  make pricing structure correct but i am not able to do ...please help , i am not getting how it have to do and why it is copying this way...

i want that my total price will show in my net value but it is picking from net price and my VAT value will show in Tax field but it is not showing..can anyone please help how to do...and i have configure my pricing to copy from net price +tax+duty but it is copying from net price ..please help me where i am doing wrong and what have to correct.

Please let me know f any else info you have require.

Thanks in advance,

Deep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deep K,

First of all please post complete Screen Shot of your pricing schema as i am unable to view missing information, for your consideration:

1. where is Step No 130 in your pricing schema as you have mentioned that Tax calculations are based on 130 - 179 Step.

2. total Price ZTNP should calculated from 200 to 219 Step Change it & try.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

first uncheck the tax condition type which is maintained as statistical.

secondly check for tax condition type whether you have maintained condition category and conditon class as D ie Tax.

by doing these you will get the tax value in tax field

regards

Gopi

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

For Tax conditon class is always D condition catagory also  but it is not showing...

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Remove the statistical mark for your condition types in the pricing procedure.  then test.

if its not coming properly, then use requirement routine '10' for the tax condition type in Pri Proc

and try

Jobi

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I have tried with requiremnt routine 10 but not sure why it is not coming...can you please mention the description of RR-10.

TThanks,

Deep

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By seeing your condition tab, it seems your all condition types are inactive instead of ZTNP.

It is the reason for your net value and tax value and as your condition type ZTNP is active, so net value is picking the value of this condition type only. First you should check why these condition types are coming as inactive.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Its very evident that, the pricing procedure you have created is not proper. It would have been better if you tried to copy from the std pricing procedure available in SAP.

Hope you know the implications of statistical field in pricing, and how it affects the net value calculation.

Please look at tax condition types' features too. Also it seems there is problem with the condition types' configurations

Please search SCN if you like to know more about these things, lot of stuff and discussions are available.

Regards

Jobi

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

Here all of my condition types are active, pricing is coming for all condition type but problem with calculation of net value.

Thanks,

Deep.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks , actaully from standard there have difference of this PP, so i thought to make new PP, anyway its good for practice also, also i will check configuration of Condition type though it is copying from standard and stastical check.

Thanks,

Deep

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still I can see the Amber traffic light for you all condition types instead of ZTPN. And  as per SAP documentation the amber traffic light symbol means 'Condition is inactive'.

You screen shot :

SAP help documentation

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

After update with Condition it all Condition type for Active but still it is same .

TThanks

Deep

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Many Thanks

Yes, now it has been corrected ...net value is coming with from ZTNP,

PP structure is corrected something like this rather privious screenshot ...

But only now Tax amount is not coming now..

Thanks all of you for response,

Deep

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Active these condition types which is showing as yellow triangle (Amber).

Especially the condition type JIVP as it is your TAX condition type.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deep ,

Kindly uncheck statistics tab in your pricing procdure , if you check that it will not add to your net value or your tax value .

Regards,

C.B Reddy

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnaks for your reply CB Reddy,

Actually i want that my total price value will show in field of total net value - where marked in screeshot but net value field amount is picking price amount from net price.