Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document generated to pay (AB)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm SAP FI Consultant but I don't have much knowledge in the SAP Travel Management. I've many question but I'll open one or more tickets like this.

We're configuring the Travel and generating some tests. And a document was generated to pay as a vendor against expense like posting keys below. But the document type was generated with AB and not with KR like a normal invoice to pay to a vendor.

31 Vendor

40 Expense

The question is: It is normal generate with document type AB? If not, where can I configure this document type?

Thank you.

JPA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can update the document post using TA20SWITCH view by SM30. Insert:

DOCTYPE_PRFI and put TV.

Thanks.

JPA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristophe,

Sorry about the late. So, may suggest the KR to the program? I means to become KR default?

JPA

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enter the document type when you create the posting in transaction PRFI. On the bottom you have the button "General Trip data", when you click on it you get an extra window where you can enter the document type.

I think that by default you have "AB" in this field.

Regards,

Christophe

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thank you with your answer. We did some tests and the document was generated with KR document type and get paid.

But do you know why it is AB as default? Because the AB document can't be paid.

I'm checking the program code and there's two lines (below) that means AB as defualt. And this is to strange because AB is not payable.

PARAMETERS: blart LIKE rprxxxxx-blart DEFAULT 'AB'. "AGU Note 1630601 All Trips (Travel Request) not shown in TC PRFI

PARAMETERS: blart LIKE rprxxxxx_prfi-blart DEFAULT 'AB'. "AGU Note 1630601 All Trips (Travel Request) not shown in TC PRFI

Thanks.

JPA

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No this is just a default value, it is up to the client to define which document type to use depending of his own customizing.

So if your issue is solved (which i think), thanks to changed the tread to answered / solved.

Regards

Christophe