cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut for /N/SAPAPO/SDP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Techsperts,

some sensible guys asked if there is a way I can create a short cut like "ZIDP" for loading interactive demand planning without having to type this long ugly name on command prompt or expand the menu

Tried some gimmicks on SE93 but can't figure out what dialog or report program name should I enter.. but none worked.

Is there a way out ?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BS,

Of course.  You or an abaper can create a transaction variant.

Transaction Variants -  Changing the SAP Standard (BC) - SAP Library

Easier might be to just create favorites  (Favorites > Insert Transaction).  Anyone can do this.  I keep the transactions I use most often right on my initial menu screen.  No expanding necessary, just double-click on the favorite.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BS

You can also try to set the /SAPAPO/SDP94 - Interactive Demand Planning  as start transaction.

Whenever planners log into APO system, they will directly to jump to planning book without clicking any favorites or putting the long T-code.

You can go to header -->Extras -->set the start transaction --> /SAPAPO/SDP94.

It´s one time setting for each user then nobody require to remember anything.

Please let us know of these ideas helps you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dogboy and Amol,

Amol the default thing is cool. it would have been nice if they simply provided this in content menu of the t-code.. SDP94 > right click  > set default or right click > define a new short cut / label.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BS,

...it would have been nice if they simply provided this....

I suppose so,  It would also have been nice if my parents had left me an inheritance large enough such that I wouldn't have to continue to work at the age of 66.  <<sigh>>

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Pity. Talking of work I presume, SAP is the perhaps the most excruciatingly painful occupation to make money and that too for only so many 'modules'.

I sincerely wish that you land an inheritance from SAP 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Borat,

I don't find working in SAP to be 'excruciatingly painful'.  It is what it is......

Let me give a little bit of advice; from an old man to a younger one.  If you find your chosen career to be 'excruciatingly painful',  you should be thinking of making a career change....

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dogboy for the useful advice.

btw. I am too old. The only other skill I have is making coffee. 🙂

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Just login to the system and with /SDP94 access the particular data view(for which u want the short cut) click on the 'Generate a shortcut' button next to the 'creates new session' button on the interactive screen..it will prompt a window check the data view and click ok..it should create a short cut on the desktop. when you double click on the created short cut it takes you to the particular dataview..

we have been using this for long time and it just works fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

it did not work for me for some reasons.. that was the first thing I did