SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile does not exist - Message BP045

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While posting MIGO entry I suddenly got error "Profile Does not Exists" Message BP045. I searched SDN and got one message which gives solutions to OF12/OF34, but when I go to these transacion, system gives message as "Former budgeting not recommended for new customers". I have neither created any profile and nor have I attached it to my FM area. How should I get rid of this error.

Regards

Shailesh

10 REPLIES 10

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the document is posted in the year after BCS activation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am posting document with todays posting date 27th Mar 2015..

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But, when PO is created? Also, in 2015 or earlier, before BCS was activated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO is created Before BCS was activated...

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, it explains it. You have to carry-forward your PO via FMJ2 to the relevant year.

Alternatively, you should de-activate AVC in Former Budgeting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I trired to carry forward the POs created in fiscal year 2013. While doing carryforward (FMJ2) , I am getting message "no open items to carry forward are found".  How do I handle this?

Please guide...

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cannot be checked without looking at your tables. I suggest you to deactivate AVC in Former.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I do not have any former budget existing...

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if it was not activated, system assumes that it was. Your alternatives are:

a) carry-forward PO

b) Deactivate AVC of Former if it's activated. If it's not try and assign Budget Profile in Former for FM area, just to skip the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, will assign budget profile in former and revert to you...

Thanks

Shailesh