cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order not trasferred from APO to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo I have a problem.

In my Test systems ESM (APO) Planned order are not transferred to ECM (ECC) system automatically by /SAPAPO/RRP3.

Using  /SAPAPO/CCR the orders are transferred to ECM.

In Production environment ESP / ECP orders are correctly transferred.

Could you help me to find the problem ?

Thanks

Marco Bruni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Please check in SLG1 the logs for object CIFSCM. Also check in SPRO under Publication if Maintain Objects Specific Settings is Always Retransfer.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius

in SLG1 no errors for object CIFSCM, only green messages (see the attachment).

In SPRO  "Mantain Object Specific Settins" is "Only Retransfer After OnLine Trasnsfer": in production enviroment there is the same setting and all is working correctly.

Thanks, Marco

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marco,

Also check CFG1 in R/3, In CFM5, check the material/plant and it shouldn't be contained in any active integration model for object type "planned orders"

Please check the outbound queues in SMQ1.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R.Brahmankar

No errors in R/3 CFG1, the integration models are correct.

The problem is that using /SAPAPO/RRP3 there is not communication (and no entries in SMQ1 queues), but after this, using  /SAPAPO/CCR , the orders are transferred to R/3.

Best regards

Marco Bruni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

You are saying that the system is recognizing these in the CCR and transferring afte rpush from CCR. CCR does not recognize the discrepancy if there is no active integration model. Second, push from CCR is working, so the integration model is active- another proof.

There are no CIF blocks, so that means the system is not prompting a push or the publication settings are in such a way that they system thinks there is nothing wrong with CIF.

"In SPRO  "Mantain Object Specific Settins" is "Only Retransfer After OnLine Transfer": in production enviroment there is the same setting and all is working correctly."

Did you compare the publication settings maintained in your production and ESM systems? Make sure the order types you are checking are not setup in publication settings as "immediate transfer" or "Only Retransfer After OnLine Trasnsfer".

These settings are separately done in each of the instances.

One final thing I can suggest ( I don't think would be the reason but just checking) is to see if more than one integration model is active in ECM for the same order type and selection.

Hope this helps.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marco,

Please check the planning version setting /SAPAPO/MVM change plan active for PPDS

All the planned orders should move to ECC if there is an active planned orders IMOD for the product location and publication setting are maintained /SAPAPO/CP1 for in-house production and location no, logical system combination.

Also check planned orders are having valid source of supply PPM/PDS.

Please refer SAP help document,

Controlling the Initial Transfer of Planned Orders - Integration of Transaction Data - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Please maintain the distribution definition for 'In house Production' for your location in APO system.

This would allow the planned orders to reach ERP system automatically.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti