cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to amend a standard iFlow containing java mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are integrating SAP ECC with SAP C4C using SAP HCI. One of the standard iFlows contains Java mapping (compiled Java class). This iFlow is for requesting pricing from SAP ECC via a SAP C4C Quote. It is not a graphical mapping that we can modify easily using Eclipse. Source code is also not available. We tried to decompile the Java class but was not successful. We've been informed this iFlow can be edited in the WebUI, however this is not working for us.

Has anyone come across this issue before? If so, how have you resolved? Is there any way to modify this Java mapping or any workaround to incorporate required changes in the mapping?

Thanks

Indi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Indi,

Please create an Incident/ticket via SMP. I will provide you a remodeled iFlow with which you should be able to edit the mappings (both request and response).

Best regards, Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abinash,

Many thanks for your offer of support. I've created incident 249559 / 2015 in SMP.

Thanks

Indi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Abinash

It would be useful for the community to understand whether the iFlow will be available in this format going forward.

Since the cloud solution is upgraded quarterly we expect to have to repeat the mapping we have performed each time and would need the graphically mapping available.

Thanks

Indi

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Indi,

Yes the remodeled iFlow will be available with 1505 release.

I did not understand your second question. But usually unless you want any new feature that is available with a future release you can continue to use your existing iFlow.

Best regards, Abinash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indi,

What tool did you use to decompile the class file?  I have done so on a few occasions before and have not had any trouble.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

The tool we're using is JAD.

Thanks

Indi

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indi,

That is interesting, I have never had a case where JAD was not able to decompile a piece of code appropriately.

I do vaguely recall in one instance where using JADClipse did not work but JAD itself worked however.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Message was edited by: Ryan Crosby

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I use JD-GUI and it works pretty well too.