cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Performance of system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to know what your experiences are in relation to the performance of the C4C systems.

In our tenants, every click needs a few seconds of loading, which is not really acceptable.

We are implementing C4C to replace Salesforce.com. And the performance is much higher in Salesforce.com

This is certainly not working in favor of C4C.

We will bring the solution to the end-users (directors, sales & marketing) during a training soon, but i am afraid they will complain about the poor performance.

Do you all have the same experience? Is there anything i can do about it?

Thank you and kind regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAP Cloud for Customer System and Software Requirements document outlines the browser settings that need to be maintained to get the maximum performance out of the Cloud for Customer public cloud SaaS offering.

Thank you.

cc. Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi

The SAP Cloud for Customer System and Software Requirements document outlines the following Network requirement:

<<XXL, 500 users: 20 mbps minimum >>

What does mean XXL ?

Is it 500 users with reasonable usage of C4C ? without rich transactions and without high volume attached documents ?

Thanks in advance for your understanding of this requirement.

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hossain,

We have been experiancing this issue the past year as well. Please share the resolution you have found.

Best regards,

September

Former Member
0 Kudos

End-user client performance is impacted by many factors out of Sap's control such as:

1. The reliability and available bandwidth between the client and the public internet

2. Performance of the hardware of the client

3. Version and browser used of the client

In 1502 administrator features, there is now the ability to run aggregated historical reports for end-user client performance. These reports aggregate the amount of time spent between the end-user client and the C4C tenant and will even break down the time spent for the network vs. the C4C tenant performance.

These reports only measure users using the HTML5 client and will give you an idea where the problems are as sometimes as I suggested above it could be the end-user's specific hardware, software, and network that is the root cause for poor performance and not C4C as an average for all users at all times for that particular customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rei,

I understand that the performance can be impacted by many factors.

But in our case, the performance is bad (=not fast) on multiple different networks in different countries on different hardware.

As you can see in the post, i also make the comparison with Salesforce.com, which we are running on all the same systems and networks and which is running very fast.

I know that i am comparing two different systems, but in the eyes of the customer this doesn't make any difference and both applications should have a good performance.

I am having a call this afternoon to discuss and analyze the issue.

Will keep you updated.

Regards

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your email, Michael. Our experts are looking into this matter and we will update you via email.

Thank you.

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pushkar,

It would be really nice if you share the knowledge with us too. This would be helpful for us too. I was following this thread to know what your reply would be on this but didn't get anything.

Hope you understand!!

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

What is your experience with the performance?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally, please open High Priority Incidents and make sure they arrive at Cloud Support (means set the status of the ticket to "forward to provider".

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your direct messages and respond when you have a moment, Thank you.