cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to Add Notes in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have some users who have no issues with adding notes in DP.  However we have some users who are not able to add the notes.  We have looked at security and this does not seem to be the issue.  We have also created a test user that mimics the same setup as the planner who does not have the ability and it works.  Any suggestions of what else to try?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

In txn /SAPAPO/SDP94 there are few Planning area in my project,

in that for few planningbook I am able to edit notes but for few of them the notes are in display mode only not able to trun them in edit mode.

any anyone help on this.

0 Kudos

also, for the planning books for which the notes are only in display mode if I select particular article filter it will allow to edit but if i select details all then it will not allow to edit .

Display Mode

Edit Mode (Same Customer)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
does the working user and non-working user perform exactly the same steps with the same data?
Note 571629 explains when you cannot work with DP notes.
You can also enter SU53 to check if there's any authorization error.
for the non-working user id, do you get any error? How exactly does it not work?

BR,Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christopher

Is it possible for you to check the aggregation level on which they are trying enter note.

You might have not allowed to edit the data or add any notes at that level.

You might be flow the same steps together with users at appropriate aggregate level to see if you face the issues. You can also compare the user settings via /SAPAPO/SDPUSET - User Settings for Interactive Planning  between the 2 users ( one which is working and other which is not working). In case it still does not work, will be great you add the screen shot with error message which should help to understand the topic in detail.

Please let me know if it helps.

Amol