cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIP Calculation via AVR in Material Ledger

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In the traditional AVR Run the WIP calculation steps are not included.  I got SAP Notes number  1602019 & 1923711 which is saying it is possible to include this steps.  Some of my buisness uers want to add this steps in the AVR Run. But I am not sure weather is it safe to implement this notes . Does it have any other side effect etc. Any Body has Implemented  this functionality or used this notes?  Please reply .

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Chhandak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check note 1657787 - No Revaluation of consumption despite EA-FIN Enterprise Extension active. The problem is due to the BF activation. Please ask you basis team to do this adjustment.

Hope to help.

robin_mcgee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chhandak.

After checking about both notes, I don't see any history of them having a negative impact.

Please be aware about note 1602019 - The entire COGM solution is available only from 605 onwards and there it is not possible to downgrade it as the WIP revaluation step can only be included for an AVR to determine parallel costs of goods manufactured (COGM runs). Please activate the flag 'Run in Parallel COGM' in tab 'Period Data'.

Please also check the KBA 2148788 - WIP Revaluation functionality in CKMLCPAVR for further details.

Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos

Hello Robin

Thanks for the reply. We would like to Implement the  Business functionality in our System . But we are still in Classic GL not in New GL. My question is  , does this functionality works with classic GL do I need to have Workaround to run the same without new GL.

Also can I run AVR with cumulation with COGM?  As per I know it works with Periodic posting Logic.

Appreciate your reply in Detail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Chhandak

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chhandak.

I have the same question some time ago.

Check this post.

0 Kudos

Hello Arturo,

Thanks for sharing this nice material .  Unfortunately when I click on the Udo's Link it takes me SAP Portal page but does not open the link. Can you please hlep me  .

Regards

Chhandak