cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Agentry server

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI am new to agentry

Q1.I created agentry app  with oracle backend and published in to the development server ,am able to see the application is running by giving http's://<server_name>:8081//<Appname> in the browser it showing "am here " but still its not able to connect through agentry test environment it shows "Unexpected disconnection from server (11)" i dont know what it means i am searching like anything still am not getting the solution

Q2.My backend connection is not proper means am not able  to connect to my backend due to oracle client installation is not proper but even though i published the application to development server this makes the server not to start up in ATE ??

Kindly help me its very urgent please post the solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Error 11: What caused error 11 on the Agentry Client - SAP Mobility - SCN Wiki
If you are having issues with your backend connection then you will not be able to connect a client until it is resolved. 

2)  a. What you mean the "oracle client installation is not proper"?  Do you mean the the Oracle Client that was installed on the mean isn't the correct one for the version of the database you are using?  Do you have the Database set in the TNSname.ora file?  Have you tried the TNSping to make sure you can connect to the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply stephen,

i have installed oracle client am able to connect it through TNSping but in event logs of agentry server

shows

DBMS API Library loading fails

This library is a part of DBMS client installation, not SQLAPI++

Make sure DBMS client is installed and

this required library is available for dynamic loading

, sqlBE.cpp#1353:DbConnectionPoolMgr::create

03/26/2015 16:33:05, 1,        16,       101, Thr      14872, 2: SA_Library_Error,  DB Text:oci.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

03/26/2015 16:33:06, 1,        16,       101, Thr      14872, 2: SA_Library_Error,  DB Text:oci.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

03/26/2015 16:33:07, 1,        16,       101, Thr      14872, 2: SA_Library_Error,  DB Text:oci.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

03/26/2015 16:33:08, 1,        16,       101, Thr      14872, 2: SA_Library_Error,  DB Text:oci.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

whats the problem in that either i need to install oracle client for 64 bit ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have set the oracle client path in environment variables also  but still same i dont know i had done correct or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you install the 32 bit Oracle client or the 34 bit?  As the SMP SErver is only 64 bit you need to have the 64 bit oracle client also installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stephen,

Thanks for the reply

am doing now(oracle 64 bit client) i will revert you if any

Thanks

Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

working fine stephen thanks

Answers (0)