cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mal function data and Breakdown duration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have this requirement to let the system indicates the malfunction data automatically (At the order level). Is it possible ? what i can define as a date for the malfunction data if is it possible (BP).

This what i have :

Waiting for your answers,
Kind regards,

Karim Es.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the sample code to be written in the include ZXWOCU21 of user-exit QQMA0025, I saw it working.

IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'M2'.

E_VIQMEL-AUSVN = SY-DATUM - 3.
   E_VIQMEL-AUZTV = '090000'.
   E_VIQMEL-AUSBS = E_VIQMEL-AUSVN + 1.
   E_VIQMEL-AUZTB = '093000'.
   E_VIQMEL-MSAUS = 'X'.  

ENDIF.

Notes

1. This works as per your requirement.

2. The first and last lines limit this code to M2 notification type.

3. The right side value-logics of the code lines 03, 04, 05, 06 are to be given by you as per your default requirement. I have just given the Malfn Start date as 3 days earlier to present day and Malfn End date as One day after Malfn start date.  Similar logics to be incorporated for these 4 fields. (Dates and Times).

4. All fields i.e., 4 Date,Time fields, and Breakdown tick  field (MSAUS) will be defaulted as you enter the Order create screen (IW31), but for the value in duration field, you need to remove the value in the Duration Unit field once and re-enter the same. As soon as you do this, the Breakdown duration field will be populated as per the re-entered unit (H or MIN etc).

Hope this helps.

KJogeswaraRao

Message was edited by: Jogeswara Rao Kavala after Code was simplified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you , what a great knowledge . Thank Youuu

Kind Regards,

Karim E.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks possible with user-exit QQMA0025, where you need to give your logic for these values to be filled. This is Notification level Enhancement, once achieved the data should flow to Order also. Explore the same.