cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Error: HDB 00052 at Lumira edge, Can't view the document created in Lumira desktop v 1.23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lumira experts,

I've installed Lumira desktop version 1.23 and installed Lumira Edge 1.0 (server for TEAM).

After I created a document at desktop and shared it in Lumira edge,

and then I logined in Lumira edge server and try to view the shared document in "Shared by me" folder.

but failed with HDB 00052. (I've tried double click it and select View, but all in vain)

There was an error opening this document.

You need a new version of SAP Lumira to open this document(HDB 00052)

I've already used the latest version of Lumira desktop version 1.23 and installed Lumira Edge 1.0.

Please take a look what's wrong.

Looking forward to hearing any advice.

Thanks a lot.

JH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the same error message HDB 00052 in a desktop to cloud publication context and I find it very confusing as most of the times you need to downgrade the version of SAP Lumira whereas the message tends to hint you towards upgrading the version of SAP Lumira (see You need a new version of SAP Lumira to open this document(HDB 00052)).

I think this would be a good point for engineering teams to investigate, in order to better guide the end-user.

My 2 cents

Antoine

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antoine is quite correct on both counts

You need to actually downgrade, see KBA 2141163 - Error HDB 00052: You need a newer version of Lumira to open this document in SAP Lumira Se...

And this certainly should be forwarded to development. I'll see what I can do.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation Ludek!

Antoine

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also see

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is my understanding that right now Lumira Edge does not support Lumira 1.23 Desktop; you will need to use Lumira Desktop 1.22.1