cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find survey ID relation to GRRMANALYSIS and GRPCSTMPLT_T table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts, how’s it going?

I’m working on my second Risk Management project and I need a little help from you.

We are creating a customized report via BO Dashboards and, firstly, we are modeling the data to store in BW, creating views to be used in DataSources inside GRC.

Basically, I have to store all the information of answered collaborative surveys in BW to make some further calculations via query, and the name of these collaborative surveys are extremely important

The problem is that I’m really struggling to find the relation between the answered survey ID contained in GRRMANALYSIS table (GRRMANALYSIS-SURVEY_ID) and the main Survey ID (that contains the description) contained in GRPCSTMPLT_T table (GRPCSTMPLT_T-SURVEY_ID).

GRRMANALYSIS table:

These two highlighted Survey IDs are related to the last two collaborative surveys I’ve answered and consolidated

GRPCSTMPLT_T table:

Here you also have the Survey ID, however it’s not the same ID present in the previous table (by the way, I used the survey highlighted in red and the ID is not the same)

I’ve noticed that in the table GRFNTSVYGROUP I can find these entries below, which indicates for how many times I’ve used this survey to a risk, but still the IDs are not the same as in GRRMANALYSIS table:

I've already checked all the tables that contains the same data element (GRPC_SURVEY_ID) and still couldn't find this relation.

Do you guys have any idea what would be the table that contains the same survey ID present in GRRMANALYSIS so I can link with its text description?! As you may know, most of RM tables doen't have any description and that makes it so much harder to find.

Any tip will be more than appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Alcino.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After checking the GRFNTSVYGROUP, you can get the template ID and look for it in GRFNTSVYINST, and then get its name on GRPCSTMPLT_T...

Answers (0)