Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display footer window on last page in smartforms?

manivel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have one requirement in smartform. I have three windows named HEADER, MAIN WINDOW and FOOTER. In main window i have table content.

In footer window I have content to print only at end of main window and in bottom of the page.

I have referred and followed the below links and there was no success.

Please help me to overcome this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Manivel S

8 REPLIES 8

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manivel,

The requirement is clear, can you please explain at where you got the issue. Please share the screenshot.

Please find the link below.

Overlapping of Main window with Footer window in Smart Forms

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks for you immediate response on this.

Please have a look at the below screen shot.

1) In main window I have table content.

2) Now I have splitted the footer window into two windows.

-> Footer window is for page number

-> Signature window is for the sign.

3) The page number should come in all the pages.

4) The signature window should come only at the last page.

Regards,

Manivel S

0 Kudos

Hi Manivel,

In the above screenshot, the footer window and signature window is mapped in the same row.

Footer window should appear in all the pages, this shows there is no overlap between the window page wise.

I hope in footer window, can be displayed as normal window without having any condition. Kindly mark footer as final window which helps for displaying the page number.

In Signature window, in condition tab, mark the checkbox as 'Only after the end of Main window'.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

I've followed your steps, but the content is not displayed in footer window if I enable Only after the end of main window.

Regards,

Manivel S

0 Kudos

Hi Manivel,

If the signature window is not displaying. In that case, kindly check whether any other condition is given for signature window. If it is there, remove those conditions and Activate it and check it.

If still the same problem is occurring, create the code file inside signature window and write the breakpoint statement, find whether break point is triggering.

• If breakpoint is triggered, the problem is only with text element conditon inside signature window.
  • If breakpoint is not triggered, problem with Signature window condition.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

I created the code file and wrote the break point statement.

If I disable the checkbox - Only after the end of main window  the break point is triggered.

If I enable the checkbox it is not triggered.

Regards,

Manivel S

0 Kudos

Hi Manivel,

Kindly check whether any other condition are written for that particular window. If written, remove and check it.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks for response. Your replies helped me.

Regards,

Manivel S