cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAR Review-Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

From the NWBC>Access Manamgent>Scheduler, I am scheduling the job "Generates data for access request UAR review". However, I have a problem, because this job stays "In Progress" forever. When I check in the SM37, it says it is canceled and the error message is "Cannot lock log"

Attached you can find a screenshot of the error. Do you have any idea of what can be happening?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please see if there is some details in SLG1 regarding the error.

Regards,

Sajib.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajib,

Nothing special in the SLG1 log. Any other idea?

Thank you very much,

Kind regards,

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

May be its because of huge data.

Regards

Baithi

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

check below thread for similar issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baiti,

I am only performing the job for 1 user and one role. The message Plan version Current plan was set, do you what it means? This is the last line record until the error arises.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

check below thread for similar issue

User Access Review job in "In progress" status

Regards

Baithi

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Check the below thread for "Plan version Current plan was set"

Regards

Baithi

0 Kudos

John,

I know there was a problem with the GRC 10 NWBC planner for generating UAR requests where the tasks always remain in status 'In Progress'. However I am not sure about the 'Deadlock' part. Not sure which version of GRC you are running; regardless you can verify whether the UAR has been configured correctly by executing program GRAC_UAR_REQUEST_GEN via SE38. Once the program has been executed with your selection, you should see requests in the 'Request Review' page in NWBC.
Note: config. parameter 2007 needs to be set to 'Yes' for having the requests landed in the Request Review page.

If you get to generate the requests, most likely the problem is with the NWBC Planner.

Answers (0)