cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display format options - should this be a new feature request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i changed the formatting to not display decimal places. when i held the mouse pointer over a section of the chart, the field displayed decimal places. i'm wondering why the formatting is not used every place the field is? include on the chart axis. that is why i don't know if this should be a feature request or not.

the formatting only seems to work for the show data labels option.

i'm hoping someone can tell me whether or not this qualifies as a feature request.

thank you

tracy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

This idea says it's been delivered? Advanced Number Formatting : View Idea

But if you are seeing something different, then yes, I recommend submitting a new Idea

ideas.sap.com/saplumira

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tammy,

i took screen shots of the formatting options i selected for the field and how the field is displayed on the chart in the pop up.

i honestly don't know if the link that you provided saying the request is "completed" is the same thing that i am referring to.

while the request mentioned this being helpful for tool tips, another reply said that the requests are related but not all of them fit into one agile delivery (don't know what that is).

to me it sounds like some portions of the request were done and others weren't.

i'm not understanding the point of the developers closing a request when all portions were not done. it should stay open. that way when new users (like me) come along. we would know that what we are looking for has been requested, but isn't done yet. does that make sense?

at the bottom of this screen shot is how the data for the amount field is displayed.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tracy:

Understood - hopefully SAP can reply to this cc:

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tammy,

i just created a request in the idea place for this and a few other things.

thank you for listening

tracy

Answers (0)