cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ error for stack file calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

while calculating stack file, facing below error at phase select stack-independent files. i havent seen any resolutions for this error in SCN. can someone please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1.Errors: ABAP queue check failed

Internal error: & & & &

Possible root cause,

if you have a java technical system ---check LMDB/SMSY, the ABAP software components should not be listed in the software component list.

if you have a dual stack technical system---check the LMDB/SMSY data base of ABAP and JAVA part should be maintained the same in LMDB/SMSY

2 .error

Please install add-on BBPCRM and then generate the stack file

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

for error1. ABAP  queue check failed, can you please explain more detailly. my technical system is ABAP. and solman is 7.1 SP7.

regarding error2, thank you, i agree with you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you have selected one product instance in LMDB that contains BBPCRM.

This product instance might cover some other components which are indeed installed in your system, but it is not a good fit because BBPCRM is not installed.

Why does the verification check not get this? I don't really know about this.

Please go to  the technical systems => AS ABAP => software, the product instances details tab, and check for a product instance which has under its software component list BBPCRM.

Try removing the mark as 'installed', and then go to the software component list tab, and see if any other software components are now left without product instance assignment.

If you do this right, after deselecting the product instance with BBPCRM, there should be no other software components left uncovered by a product instance, and Maintenance Optimizer should run correctly.

BBPCRM 7.0 only belongs to SAP CRM 7.0, so remove any product instances of CRM 7.0 you have added. The product version CRM 7.0 for an ABAP system with ERP is wrong. Always.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

ABAP queue check errors is moved to list in MOpz step 2.5 instead of 2.4 in case you have implemented the SAP note

1940845 - MOpz: enhancement to support new backend services

Please check

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

yep, it is implemented in our system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have gone through note 209863. but i can confirm my SAP system, LMDB and SLD are in sync.

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you access the specific system in LMDB and you need to verify your components for the system.

Start LMDB

Go to tab "Product Systems"

Type in the product system you want to change (often it is the same as SID).

On the left side of the screen you'll see Verification Check.

Click it, and then in the main screen choose "execute verification check"

This tool will suggest what components are in your system. The check should be green for all components.

Also check notes:

1319006 - EUDLR 700: Installation on SAP CRM ABAP 7.0

1244225 - Solution Manager 7.0 EhP 1: recommended corrections

Note 394616 explains dependencies between certain software components that belong to the same SP stack of SAP Solution Manager: support packages for the software components SAP_BASIS and BBPCRM can only be imported together with a support package for ST 400. Note 394616 also lists equivalent support package levels for software component ST which you need to take into consideration for planning upgrades.

What versions are you trying to upgrade to SAP version what ehp what?

Regards,

J