cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Work Effort

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your support on below issue.

I have added custom code in class CL_DPR_DISTRIBUTION_SERVICES-ADVANCED_DISTRIBUTION to update work effort.

The changes are updating the DPR_PART and DPR_PART_DIST table, but the task tab work effort is not getting updated.

Please help with where and how to update Work effort in TASK tab.

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Szczerbowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You could achieve that with:

BAPI_BUS2175_ROLE_ASSIGN_CHANG to update effort on particular role/task assigment

and

BAPI_BUS2175_CHANGE to update Total effort on task

But the solution by Judith is probably faster performance-wise.

M.

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

on tab "tasks" in table "Tasks assigned to selected role" (select role > tab: tasks) the system is using the value of "Work" which is maintained for the task. The system is taking over the

value directly to the first business partner which is assigned.

Best regards,
Judith

0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Thanks for the reply. I am new to c-Projects.

And as I know, when you update the effort on Task tab and click on "Update role according to Task" button on basic data tab, the demand gets updated on the Basic data tab.

But in my case I need the reverse flow.

I have replaced "Update role according to task" with custom button to update the effort. The demand is getting updated on the Basic data tab and also DPR_PART and DPR_PART_DIST tables are getting updated. But the Work on TASK tab is not getting updated.

I would need a technical solution to update work on TASK tab.

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

you can try to reach your desired systembehaviour by using BAdI dpr_attributes to fill the field dpr_task-work_effort.

Best regards,
Judith