cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error When Transporting Integration Directory objects (Business system) from DEV/QAS

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am Facing Error when i m Transporting Integration Directory objects ( Business system) from DEV/QAS its (same server in PI)  to Production server. Please Help me its Urgent..

Import failed because of business system transfer of object Receiver Agreement | KUV_220 | | SMS_GATEWAY | SI_SAP_to_SMS_GATEWAY_IN: Obligatory transport target for business system KUV_220 not found in System Landscape Directory
See error logs for details

Regards,

Pradeep

Message was edited by: Jason Lax

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maintain the target system for the business system KUV_220 in SLD?

Check below blog to understand how the transport works and to fix the same -

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

***Unrelated***

Pradeep: When trying to answer your thred I get an error saying "please enter a title". Probably the problem is the lengthy title with som unusual  characters you have entered.

Could you please change the title if possible or repost with a  normal title?

Here's my answer to that post.

Please check...

1. if you are building you structure" statement" correctly http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

2. if the stored procedure "sap_user_replica" is avaliable and performing as expected using a external db tool

3. if all the connection data in the receiver adapter are valid

Cheers

Jens

***Unrelated***

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that the BS is missing in SLD.Please check whether all the objects are available in SLD ornot.