cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master Replication from 2 Backend System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem in replicating the vendor masters from two Different Logical ECC systems.

The vendor master at 1st Backend system

Vendor Master: 0011000196

Company Code: C001

Pur.Organization: P001

The vendor Master at 2nd Backend system

Vendor Master: 0011000196

Company Code: 1000

Pur.Organization: 1000

In BBPGETVD, the vendor from 1st backend system is replicated successfully and available in VENMAP table. Again, I entered the same vendor code and change the 2nd Backend destination in BBPGETVD and clicked on start transfer , In SLG1 i could find the error as below

"Error: The Vendor Number Exists as a Partner Number Vendor: 0011000196”.

In VENMAP table for the above vendor there is only one entry for the 1st logical system alone.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks& Regards,

Ramprakash N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is the same vendor - it must have the same address in both backends.

After that you should be able to start BBPGETVD with following checkbox activated.

Then VENMAP should be extended automatically.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna,

Please check for the DUNS number/ Reference data in Vendor Master. If both vendor is having same DUNS number(though with different backend system) then also system could throw the mentioned error. Please verify this field value in both backend system once.

Regards,

Divya

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the quick response. Could You please help me out in detail how to get the entries of both the vendor master data in VENMAP table with reference to  respective Logical System.

I have doubt on the fields provided in the tcode: BBP_UPDATE_MAPPING. Kindly elaborate for better understanding.

Thanks& Regards,

Ramprakash N

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i guess you have to populate "New Backend Entry" and "Add to backend" with your second backend ID...

Try this on your development environment.

Regards.

Laurent.