Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Types in PO

former_member225803
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In PO in pricing i have two types of conditions, JEXS-which is taxes on po and NAVS-non deductable tax

one tax code is non deductable and other is deductable,if i take deductable tax code then it is showing in JEXS,if i take non deductable tax code ,it is showing in JEXS and NAVS both,how to solve this ,and my net price should show the value with tax and all other charges(discount,insurance,freight)

Kindly suggest the steps to solve this ,
These are my steps

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your 1st quest: check below link for which you might have to take help from FI consultant

For 2nd question':net price should show the value with tax and all other charges(discount,insurance,freight): Try this, tick on accurals in condition type(M/06).

0 Kudos

HI Priti,

In the document ,in pricing there is only one condition Non-decutable .

In my pricing i have non-deductable as well JEXS,so the tax amount is showing in both condtns

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JEXS will fetch the Total Tax portion including Deductible and Non Deductible Taxes and NAVS only fetches Non Deductible Tax portion into the PO under Conditions tab.

The reason is JEXS has the Condition class "D" Taxes and Condition category "D" Tax. Where as NAVS has the Condition class "D" Taxes and Condition category "N" Non Deductible Tax.

Only the condition types with the said Condition Class and Condition category updates the values in the respective condition types.

Delivery costs conditions such as Freight, Insurance cannot be fetched into Taxes as the Condition category for Delivery costs would be "B" Delivery Costs.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

What you have said is right,is the procedure what i have defined is wrong,i have changed the steps and calculation,but i am unable to get it.

0 Kudos

Assign Subtotal 1 against your JEXS condition type and check once again. Please do not create the Purchase order using copy method. Create a new one by manually inputting all the parameters and check.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Ur saying to remove the total breakup and add after JEXS.

0 Kudos

Read my reply once again. I said, assign subtotal 1 against your JEXS condition type in your pricing procedure.

0 Kudos

Hi,

NAVS and JEXS issues is solved, i have change the  procedure steps.

The issue now is net price to be update with the final value ,i have unchecked statistical for all condition types ,but i net price is not updating with the total landing cost.