Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK11N - Error CK 999 No STD cost released for material

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a strange error message during cost estimate. Message CK 999 No STD cost released for material is linked to a material code which is purchased and not made and it is not more valid in BOM of material father, so system should not take in consideration this material.

Our question is why system take in consideration this component if it's not in BOM actually, at the moment of running cost estimate?

In fact in BOM display and in costing structure display we don't have this material component.

Only if we display BOM material without validity dates we can see this old material component with validity date in November 2014.

We run cost estimate in March 2015 when BOM has not it and costing structure of CK11N has not it.

But CK11N is in error and it's not possible to save it.

We have the same case in production and quality system.

Many thanks

Giusy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183424
Active Contributor

CK999, the message class and number is standard, but in standard SAP, it doesn't include any text, even this message is not used in any standard program. The message has been customized by your organization.

Go to SE91, enter the message class CK and press display, select the message number (999) and click Where used list, then select program and press enter. System will give you the program name where the message is used. Then consult with your ABAPer to check the root causes of the error message.

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I've just done this kind of check and found that CK999 message is recalled in different standard programs. So as they are all standard program and cost estimate is done using costing variant and other settings of customizing activity, we think this is a strange beaviour.

Regards

Giusy

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please give me the standard program name where CK999 is used.

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

program MZSDVMSQUALCHARIGG include Include MZVMS_DEALERIGG

program MZSDVMSREGOLO_MKI01 include MZSDVMSREGOLO_HQI01

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but I am not able find any of these programs in my system.

Also neither there are any SAP OSS notes regarding these programs nor regarding this message number.

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like Pavan mentioned if you can share the MM03 costing view and CK11n parameters, we can understand and give you suggestions. Mean while check your message setting in OPR4_CK or Table T100C and T100S for the message.

Regards

Pal

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you update the error screen shot....?

Material master costing View and CK11N

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally