Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate ECC table to HANA

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Before posting, have searched in SCN and Google about replication of ECC table to Hana. Among all other options of Replication, have decided to try out 1. DXC and 2. Adding ECC table as remote source.

Could you please guide me on How to achieve my requirement to extract data from ECC table to Hana?

We don't have SLT and SRS servers to connect ECC to HANA, left with DXC and SMART Data Access options. Would like to understand what are the pre-requisite for these options.

About DXC found a blog which explains it. Need your inputs on SMART Data Access option to add ECC table as remote source.

Thanks,

Umashankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Umashankar,

Besides Vijaya's suggestion, please also check note  1868209 - SAP HANA Smart Data Access: Central Note

Regards,

Ning Tong

Former Member
0 Kudos
umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Lakshmi,

Thanks for the links, will go through it and update you if it is relevant. Even before posting, have seen few videos about SMART data access but could not find the relevant to connect ECC table as remote source.

Let me check these and get back to you.

Thanks,

Umashankar

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umasankar,

If you are on SPS09+, the Smart Data Integration (SDI) technology could help as well. This serious of blogs explains it well => 

Regards,

Suhas

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Thanks for response, we are <SPS09. we couldn't make use of it. Waiting for Hana system patch upgrade, will try after that.

Thanks,

Umashankar