cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java proxy SSL issue - unable to find valid certification path to requested target

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to establish a SSL connection through my java proxy code. Below is my code snippet and the blog I followed to download the SSL certs of my vendor. But when I run this code from PI server, I get the error "PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target". I'm really not sure how to refer the trustStore path or fix this issue. Please suggest.

System.setProperty(

"javax.net.ssl.trustStore","//usr/lib64/jvm/jre/lib/security/jssecacerts");

SSLSocketFactory ssf = (SSLSocketFactory)SSLSocketFactory.getDefault();

s = ssf.createSocket(url.getHost(), (-1 == url.getPort()) ? 443 : url.getPort());

http://www.mkyong.com/webservices/jax-ws/suncertpathbuilderexception-unable-to-find-valid-certificat...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Check this link may be it is helpful.

Accessing the AS Java Keystore - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

But this is not adapter or module..this is pretty much like executing an independent java code from PI WebAS. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Did you got this working? I'm also looking how to access the keystore from java proxy running on PI WebAS.

Many thanks!

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though i never tried such scenario, did you try removing the extra forward slash

"//usr/lib64/jvm/jre/lib/security/jssecacerts"

instead

"/usr/lib64/jvm/jre/lib/security/jssecacerts"

and i assume that is a valid path.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I tried that already...no luck