cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM Log review Workflow Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have configured the standard Fire Fighter Log review workflow in GRC10.1 and is working fine for FF Controller to review and  approve the log report. However, when the Controller chooses to request for additional information via Other Actions tab, there comes an error

"An error occured during the processing".

I have checked the MSMP logs and it seems to be giving an error while forwarding back to the requestor. Did anyone make it to work where it forwards and returns back to the Controller?

Thanks in advance,

BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Bhanu,

Please confirm if FF controller have the following authorizations,

Auth. Objects:

S_WF_WI

WI_TYPE: W

TASK_CLASS: NO_CLASS

WFACTVT: 25

Thanks,

Rafael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rafael,

That did the trick, I overlooked to grant the Base Role to Controller. Thanks much for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a similar type of situation.

For me the original user is able to approve the Firefighter ID logs.

But when he delegates it to another user, the delegated user get error: "An error occured during processing"

I have checked the delegated user have same access as the original user.

Even the authorisation object is maintained for both the users with following values:

S_WF_WI

TASK_CLASS      *

WFACTVT           12, 16, 19, 25

WI_TYPE             B, D, W

Can anybody help me.

Thanks,

Priya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhanu,

it seems that either configuration or authorization is missing. A common issue is due to limited authorization in forwarding access requests. Therefore authorization for transaction SWIA is required. Can you please trace and check the authorization within GRC (TC STAUTHTRACE).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alessandro for the quick reply. It doesn't seem to be an authorization issue as the requester is getting an email like below as soon as the Controller enters the note like below..

Dear Approver,

There are new workitem(s) in your work inbox . Please perform the necessary
actions.

However, this is the requester but not an approver, so I am expecting a notification to be sent to the requester. I am suspecting some thing to do with the stage in default path as the audit log is below...

Forwarded with Return by (Controller) to forwarded approver (requester) at Path GRAC_FF_PATH Stage GRAC_DEFAULT_STAGE

On the task  settings -  both forward allowed and reroute are check marked. Am I missing anything here?