cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JAM work pattern for SAP C4C Service ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody familiar with the SAP JAM Work pattern for SAP Cloud for Customer Service tickets answer these questions?

My client would like to use SAP JAM groups in Service tickets in the following way:

1. C4C service agents raise service tickets which are then worked on by back-office departments (who don't have access to C4C but will collaborate on ticket resolution via SAP JAM)
  2. Back-office departments work on a high volume of tickets so having one JAM group per ticket is not practical. Instead we would like to have one JAM group per department
  3. Departmental JAM groups should be created in JAM independently from C4C
  4. Upon ticket creation in C4C, the service agent should be able to select the relevant departmental JAM group to collaborate and start a discussion topic
  5. The agent should be able to easily pick up any update/reply from the back office team on the topic he created

Is the scenario above supported? In particular, how can one predefine/auto-select which JAM group is assigned to a service ticket?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

HI Thierry,

here is a response from :  She is building on what I mentioned, where you can take a room for the deparmetn, and 'feature tickets' to that room - but the only ones who can do that are those with access to c4C:

The problem is that they indicated that the team that would be in Jam using the aggregated service ticket dashboard would not have access to C4C which would likely mean they are not authorized to see the service tickets in Jam. Otherwise using the ‘feature’ function from within C4C (you highlight the SRs that you want to feature and then C4C asks you to specify the group and the highlighted SRs are now featured for that group. The group admin needs to create business list widgets selecting the option of ‘feature’ vs. ‘related’ in the widget editor. But all of this requires the Jam user to have authority to see the tickets.

BTW- in talking with C4C this week I learned of an 'indirect' user license, for those access C4C data in Jam or other apps - this type of license would give the required access from jam.

0 Kudos

Hello Thierry,

You are correct in that groups can be related to accounts and tickets, but not departments.  However, there is a new features now called area - I wonder if we could still have the jam group for each ticket, but in the 'area' or 'department' jam group we collect all the business records.

- what to you think - would something like this work?  I'm thinking about the aggregation demo you showed -but maybe they would have to feature each ticket?    Or maybe this is something we could consider in the future - linking the ticket to a department group?

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi, we have exact the same scenario and i'm still searching for a solution. He have JAM integrated but the desribed scenario is not possible as far as i know. Could someone share an idea how to fullfill such a business requirement?