cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger XML messages for FWO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I’d like to trigger a XML outbound message after creation of an air forwarding order (FWO) in my TM system. It could not be a confirmation. I need this XML to provide the results of charges calculation in a legacy system (B2B communication).

Could someone help me in this?

Regards,

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alberto,

You can follow below steps to achive the same.

1 You have to setup PPF framework.

A. You will be having output profile (which is for processing the actions in background) assigned to Air FWO document type.

B.Go to PPF customizing (Tcode - SPPFCADM) -> Select the Action profile -> Create Action definition ->choose the processing time as 'Processing when saving the document'-> processing type as 'Method call' -> Create the BADI implementation for definition EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF''. Here you can check if any filter before you trigger XML Message.

2.You have to create a custom Proxy and proxy class to generate the XML message and send to target system.

You will call this proxy class in BADI implementation EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF and build the XML message with required Charges data.

After all the setup is done, you can test and make sure you have XML message generated in SXI_MONITOR / SXMB_MONI t-code.

Let me know any challenges while doing it.

Thanks,

Bharath.