Did you mean: 

Activating Quality at secodary storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masters,

I’m new to SAP QM Please help..

My client wants to do GR for process order at storage location
001 in plant ABCD then do STO (possibly partial qty) to another location 002 in
plant ABCD with quality inspection then do dispatch after UD completion.

Please guide me how to get this requirement done in SAP. If possible
please help me on step by step process and movement types involved & quality
inspection types used in this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I think once you do GR form Process order (QM in GR managed), then you can use QAC2 to transfer partially the stock form one storage location to another storage location in Quality. Then you can put UD = A and post the stock to unrestricted stock and then use these stock for sales purpose.

Another approach can be like form Usage Decision QA11 screen, 'Inspection Lot - Stock tab', try posting some partial stock to some other storage location 0002 and save it. Once you so it, though the Inspection lot will still be under Quality & remaining stock will be in Q- stock, I think your manually posted stock will be in unrestricted use stock (background MvT 321 has posted this stock). You can use these unrestricted stock in new storage location for sales purpose.

Another approach can be like - first you produce goods (GR form Process order) in one storage location. Then use MB1B/MvT 311, with inspection lot origin 08, inspection type 08, and move some material to some other storage location which will create another inspection lot. Put UD = A and use unrestricted stock form new storage location.

Not sure what is your business case and which option is applicable for you. Please double check form your end too.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Suggestion absolutely helped my requirement.. thanks a lot, even reversal following the same process?? with Tcode: QAC2 and mvt type 324??

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your comments.

I think reversal the process would be different, as your material is linked to Inspection. If you are checking the possibilities for UD reversal, then please can you do your bit of search as there are many knowledge documents available.

The best approach is to work on this through logistic reversal process, which is easy to manage.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Yes you are right, there is separate note for UD reversal, however we have either option here at QCA2 so expecting much feasibility though.

Thanks a lot once again, have a nice day..

Arun.