cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with credit management _stock not reserving ..

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Team,

What are the factors triggering credit check in a sales order…? We are trying to remove all credit check at the sales order level. We have configured OVA7 and unchecked credit limit for sales order category..we have configured OVA8 and removed credit check for sales orders for all the risk categories  and still for some orders credit happens and we are not able to reserve stock while performing ATP

Is there any missing configuration in it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh

I think you can remove the ''Assignment Credit Control Area to Company code'' and Remove the value 'A'' in Subtotal  field in Pricing Procedure. It may work out for your issue.

You can treat it as basic steps as you know already these step. Try and Let me know please.

Thank you

Srikanth

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Could you please share me the path to change the settings as you advised.

thanks,

Vijesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are working in credit management and ATP you must know the path of organization structure assignment and pricing procedure configuration. If you don't know then please put some efforts on your own. Don't expect spoon feeding from members.

For your question, you want to reserve the stock and credit management is not allowing you. Could you please explain why is that? Is it only for those orders where credit check is not ok is it for every order?

Thank$

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srikanth balina

if we remove A it will affect only sales order or all other process?

thanks to confirm..

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM ',

If you can check the below screen shot.. when am doing V_V2 system is not reserving any quantity but when am going for manual ATP stock reservation is happening...

our requirement is we need to reserve the stock in sales order with V_V2 or manual ATP ..and in outbound delivery there should be a credit check and system should not allow to release the outbound with out financial approval (release from VKM3)

we tried a lot of settings but is not happening in the proper way

thanks to help

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

Removing the credit control area assignments and 'Subtotal' A'  from pricing procedure is not a good process, as it will affect credit control at other levels like delivery. This is advised only if you dont want credit control for the entire sales org.

I am really surprised to know that, after inactivating credit control at sales order type, you are getting credit control triggered for those sales orders..

There must be some configuration issues. or some enhancements or exits.

Could you give the screen shot of the sales order during credit tirgger, and the VOV8 of that sales order.

THanks

Jobi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

I remember, we had a discussion on similar issue, the link below.

So, were you not able to find a suitable solution from that..?

Jobi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

we couldnt solve it yet...........

please help

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In line with MoazzaM's comments, it seems, you have not searched SCN.  Credit checks will happen based on the following document settings:-

• Order Type
  • Item Category
  • Customer Master
  • Credit Master Data (FD32)

Ensure you have deactivated in all the above areas and create a new sale order and update here how it works

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi

As we have only basic knowledge in SD could please help me with the Tcodes to remove the credit check process in the belows?

• Order type
  • item category
  • Customer master

thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your original post, what I understood was you don't want to have credit management functionality and based on that assumptions, I suggested to check the above areas.  But from your last post, it is understood that you want credit check to happen in delivery in which case, you cannot remove the credit check in item category or customer master.  For order type, you need to check in VOV8.  Of course, for item category, if you have a different item category in delivery, then you can remove the credit check box for sale order item category.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

thats exactly what we have done; inspite of all these, credit block happens on some sales orders, and as a result, stock reservation does not happen for them

is there any link with date in sales order like the requested date in sales order past so reservation wont happen?

another case is payment terms.. is there any link with payment term and credit check in sales order?

thanks,

Vijesh

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please see the configuration in credit check..

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

In your automatic credit control, under 'document control' you have given a routine '901' for field no credit check.

This must be the one, causing system to trigger Cr control for orders even after removing the configurations for those orders.

Please have a check on this routine code. For test purpose, remove it and try.

Care: there must be a business reason for having this routine

Jobi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi

still no reservation ...while am trying for ATP stock is reserving but when am saving it system showing that LC i s not attached ...below given the details

Thanks to help

Vijesh

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Pls advise

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vjiesh,

I dont think, this is about credit management . This is to do with foreign trade and/or the customer payment/ financial instruments setting. Think, you have to assign the LC no. in sales order

I dont have much idea on this.  Our experts..please come in and help

Thanks

Jobi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi

Experts please extend your support to solve the issue as we dont know the solution..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

just trying to get into actual problem for order for which you are getting credit error while confirming quantity for that order just try to release it in vkm3 and recheck this test will confirm if its causes using credit block.

secondly you can check your pricing procedure if there is any condition type marked for manual entry but not mandatory which you are missing.

please check and post your finding.

thanks

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

if we are releasing from VKM3 it is confirming but we need to confirm the stock when we run V_V2 though there is credit check..

is there any effect to payment terms with credit check?

thanks to help

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

any suggestions?

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

Look at VOV8 for all the sales order types, there  in 'check credit limit' field select the null option.

If its done for all the sales orders, then in normal case, credit check will not be triggered for those sales orders.

It may be same as OVA7 (but am not sure about it).

Please try and post

Regards

Jobi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

it didtnt work ..