cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass userid and password to NWBC dynamically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to Logon to NWBC from one user id and it has to create new user id  and password like XXX_FC .

NWBC should trigger with new userid and password dynamically.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to elaborate on your requirement. In theory it is possible to generate an URL for launching NWBC and pass the URL parameters sap-user and sap-password assuming that XSRF protection is disabled for the ICF service and HTTPS is used. That said I would never implement something similar because of the poor overall security of the solution. Even if you choose to implement something that is not recommended, it leaves us with the second part of your requirement which doesn't make any sense to me. If you have to authenticate to the system and create another user account, it sounds to me like you are trying to implement automatic provisioning of user accounts and in that case you should look into IDM solutions. I fail to see what NWBC has to do in all of this, what is the added benefit of using it? There are several, more efficient, ways of calling an SAP system to invoke APIs: Web Services, SAP Gateway, BAPIs, RFCs, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

In R3 I am creating user id and Password for super user id , we are providing roles to that super user id to access all Tcodes.With super user id I am opening R3 using FM:WS_EXECUTE dynamically.

Now we have user id and password for super user id, now I need to pass that user id and password to NWBC dynamically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Simply add those parameters without brackets into your URL:

&sap-user=<user>&sap-password=<passwd>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply but it is not working.

Already i have tried to pass usrId and pawd to URL.