Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Install Crystal Reports 2.0.0.6 in SAP Business One 2007A PL05

former_member349215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently Upgrading a client from SAP B1 2007A PL05 to SAP B1 9.1 PL02.

Before the upgrade is done, the client will continue to use the old version for a while (2-3 months). I want to migrate the client to a virtual server because the old hardware is not stable and can crush at ant point in time. I have successfully installed SAP B1 2007A on the virtual server and I am trying to install Crystal reports version 2.0.0.6 as an Addon in SAP but I keep getting an Error "Could not find executable file".

I am a new generation SAP Consultant therefore I am not conversant with the older versions. I need assistance from those who have interacted with SAP 2007 to guide me with the installation of the Crystal reports; At the moment I am using the Addon Administration and Addon manager to do the installation which is bringing the error.......I am missing something?? help

Regards,

Pascale.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member349215
Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like this version is obsolete. Nobody answered.

I was able to sought out the issue with the help of one of my colleagues (George) who guided me in the installation process. I am grateful.

Mistake

The mistake I did was to install the Runtime before the set up and I was also missing SAP Business One Crystal Report 2.0.0.6 installation. I clearly din't know what I was doing.

Solution

1.Install Crystal Report Basic 2008 for SAP Business One (This is the SetUp.exe File but running Autorun is better).

2.Install SAP Business One Crystal Report 2.0.0.6 (This is the one containing the ARD File)

3.Install Crystal Report 2008 Runtime.

4.Register Addon on SAP Business One Client.

Note

SAP Business One Crystal Report 2.0.0.6 installation Folder is Located in the following path: \ProgramFiles\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\SAP_CR\...). Inside the SAP_CR folder there is the ard file together with the exe file among other files. It is this ard that you will use in the above step 4.

The reason I was experiencing the error 'Could not find executable file' is because I was missing the installation folder mentioned above.

Regards,

Pascale Khayeri Mwavaga

Answers (0)