Did you mean: 

ITSM Performance issue in solman 7.1

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some-one help me on below performance issue

solution manager ABAP level performance is good only issue with ITSM ui screen

The Service Desk CRM UI is performing slow. It takes awhile to load the web pages on the IE 10 and other browsers . SolMan is only being utilized for MOpz, EWA and Service Desk at the moment.

I tried to implement the relevant steps (All five) in the SAP Note "1676755 -Performance optimization in Solution Manager IT Service Management"

but it didn't solve the performance issue. The enhanced text feature isdisabled.

The assignment blocks or widgets that aren't being used are closed to speed up the page loading. The user computer does have an antivirus and we tried to disable the javascript scanning piece but it didn't help. The biggest performance hit is after a system reboot or if you don't use Service Desk for 1 or 2 days and the first person to log into Service Desk will experience the slowness. It seems to cache the pages but clears it later on.

Steps for Reconstruction

1) Launch Service Desk UI with t-code CRM_UI.

2) Log into Service Desk with your user credentials.

3) Try to click on different links or search for incidents. The performance is slow.

Thanks,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Clarke,

As per your valuable inputs i have performed the same but my performance issue mainly on ui screens (htttp)

While using service desk like opening of ticket and assignment of tickets performance is degrading

please find below screen , how do we trace it out

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This call in particular is pretty quick. I guess that you have not caught the slow call... I would be at a loss to recommend anything with the data at hand.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You may use httpwatch to determine if the issue is in the RFCs, the Webdynpro display, or in the backend.

Transaction STAD gives you an idea of what is the slowest call in the stack, which might also help to concentrate your efforts. If it is a select in a table, you might have to update table statistics or create an index. If it is a program, you might search for notes for that one program.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can some one suggest me

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

RobA
Participant
0 Kudos

Were seeing exactly the same issues with SAP Solman 7.1 patched to very latest SPS and components,

No issues with general Solman, but WebUI ITSM is god awful with spinning circle, its not actually usable.

We have been through loads of performance notes etc but nothing has solved this. We logged an OSS with SAP and are waiting for help.

Did you find anything which assisted you?