cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content is not allowed in prolog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have implemented a scenario using SFTP as sender and SOAP as receiver.

A txt file is getting picked from thr SFTP adapter, However in SOAP adapter logs m getting the below exception.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Parsing Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

I have implemented this scenario using ICO and its a passthrough scenario, so mapping handling is there on runtime.

Please advise to get rid of this issue, if someone has also got the same.

Thanks

Zeeshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The issue has been resolved by making just a few changes into the Receiver Soap adapter.

I have only tick on " Do not create soap envolope"

Also, I have write an module in module tab for payload.

These settings have resolved my issues. This was a pass through scenario.

Thanks Experts.

Zeeshan Farooqi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As I mentioned that its a pasthough scenrio and we are not using any mapping here, Also there is noting has been given into the either sender or Receiver SWCVs in ICO.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

Are you sending the text file content as attachment or main payload?

• If it is attachment then you need to use java mapping to create attachment, Check below discussion for java mapping.

• If it is main payload you need to convert the text file to web service expected XML and send it to SOAP adapter.

Currently you are passing text file content directly to SOAP adapter and it is throwing above error because SOAP adapter expecting XML format not text content.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

You need remove the sender software component from ICO under inbound processing tab.

Check below blog.

Regards,

Praveen.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

Have you checked this blog

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

If you are picking a text file and passing it to the Web Service, then there should be some mapping logic to convert the text into the Web Service request message format.

I suppose you are getting error during message mapping itself.

Please check.

Regards,

Alka.