cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario - ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

All;

I have a raido button that appears with no text after the raido button. I checked the entries in V_WPC_PCRGENERAL, V_TWPC_PCR_TYPES, V_WPC_PCR_GROUPS and all Z* entries match entries in QISRSCENIRO. The Problem is when I click on the button and select "Edit Form" the following error appears:

No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:111)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.raiseExceptions(FcISRProcessEvent.java:1233)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrGetFormUrl(FcISRProcessEvent.java:577)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.setTemplateSource(FcISRProcessEvent.java:320)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:453)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:254)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEvent.java:1079)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEventInterface.java:125)........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

The problem is in the table TWPC_PCR_GROUPS - which is part of the view V_WPC_PCR_GROUPS - had a entry for a PCR_TYPE that didn't exist. This caused a radio button to appear on the PCR selection screen on the portal. I am not sure how the entry got in the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

I have the same issue, but I can not find how I can remove the unwanted entries in TWPC_PCR_GROUPS.

How did you edit this table. It would make snese that the Group SDEF could be edited but the standard views do'nt allow it, i.e you can define the group but not the relationship to the scenarios.

Thanks

Phil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Can you check if the Adobe form is attached to that particular scenario.

Before it, did you do the needed config as mentioned in this site

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/45/37d555771442d7b9d53b2f57b29a77/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards

<b><i>Raja Sekhar</i></b>

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pat,

can you please check your configuration according to note: #836174 ?

This seems to be a problem with your configuration.

Best regards,

Dezso