cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launchpad - LPD_CUST and Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to create a new access for Controller in EAM. I would like only EAM Reports view in "Reports & Analysis" in NWBC.

I follow the explanations : http://events.asug.com/2013AC/Business%20Integration%20Technology%20&%20%20Infrastructure/0907%20Sec...

but in this power point I modify standard... and I want to create specific data.

Step 1 : I have created in LDP_CUST a role and an instance specific : ZGRCREPEAM

Step 2 : I have created in SE80 in customer package "ZGRAC_EAM_REPORTS_CONTROL" in webdynpro component FPM_LAUNCHPAD_UIBB --> I copied GRAC_FPM_UIBB_LPD_REPORTS.

--> next start configurator and I put ZGRCREPEAM in Launchpad

Step 3 : I have created in SE80 in customer package "ZGRAC_EAM_AC_REPORTS" in webdynpro component GRFN_SERVICE_MAP --> I copied GRAC_FPM_CC_LPD_REPORTS.

--> next start configurator ... and I can't put my component in configuration... I don't understand what step I miss...? --> and if I change in "configuration UIBB" I modify the standard GRAC_FPM_CC_LPD_REPORTS

Anybody can help me ?

Thanks and regards,

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie

Have a look at this post that I did. You need to copy the third standard and remap it.

This blog has a diagram showing your the relationships (option 3 section). there is a link to the WIKI which is similar to the ASUG notes.

Here's a post from SAP Legend where he had issues with it. You'll seen some of his screen shots and my comments. He got there in the end. You are pretty close

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

I have created the 3rd entry in standard copy and it's works 🙂

Many thanks and Regards,

Mélanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more questions.

I have created the New Launchpad in LPD_CUST. What is the process to transport it ? SAP doesn't request to me a transport order ....????

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

have a search on SCN for this as it's outside of GRC space

Example:

One thing to note - need it in custom namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I see this discussion but the SAP Administration Client Team told me that namespace are reserved for SAP and thay don't create specific namespace...

I have the same message : "AP object DOCT LDGC0000003000000 cannot be assigned to package ZGRCAC" ... 😞

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

SAP Admin Team created last week a namespace in /Z* and a package associated with the same name.

Today I create the launchpad in LPD_CUST and I put it in the namespace and pakage recent created.

I have created all webdynpro applications in Z* and I have put it in the package : Z* and not /Z* because I can't !!!

Now when I put the application component in my role, I try with with tests user and I have the message : "There are no task available to you yet".

My system is GRC AC 10.0 702 SP14... so the notes 1708513 & 1681453 cannot be applied...

Could you help me please ?

Thanks and regards,

Mélanie

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie

Have you completed step: "SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance->General Settings->Activate Applications in Client"

Activate Access Controls?

That's been the main reason I've see that error appear

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the box GRC-AC is checked...

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved with an authorization object GRAC_REP on EAM reports !!!

I don't understand why I don't have an 'authorization' message error !

thanks and regards,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

great to hear

Didn't think of that object. Yeah it's a bit special as it hide the links from launchpad (But doesn't prevent you from launching them directly in the browsers). A not auth message would be much nicer!